Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 September 2017

8 of 9

This is going to be short, tunnel barn farm for this one , fishing the ttaa teams event, a yearly teams of 4 event , run by Mr John Roberts with a little help, and a very good job he does aswell, as its a thankless job doing these types of events, especially when no shows occur, so well done John, its a team event, and Louis diorazio was our Capitan so he did the team draw, and he put us both on high pool, him on 45 which is ok , and me on 37 on the dam wall, after a bit of asking about, it turns out these pegs only seem to get put in when they need the pegs, last match here this section was won with 11lb.
To cut a long story short it was a long six hours, two f1,s in the first 2 drops on maggot short . Then a few small skimmers , and that was about my lot till the last 90 minutes, when a few more f1,s turned up on the 6 mtr line, I ended up with 17lb for no good, to my right had 6lb to his right was blank, to my left was 16lb , then there was a 60lb before it got patchy again, but the other end of the lake was the place to be , with more consistent sport, but I still enjoyed it, last day of the 9 of 9 tomorrow, and I'm of to ivy house with Chris Fox, havnt been there for a while and I'm looking forward to it.
Meant to say that the the breakfast was ok but only a 3.25.
Also it was the first time for a week Judith wasn't with me , and I missed her, Jason Radford just ain't the same , apart from the height LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment