Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 September 2017

5 of 9 and hanging in there

Speci lake today, Judith drew again for me today and handed me peg 38, no complaints, its a nice island peg , normally you are fishing in 12 to 15 inches of water, but today with the water down about 20 inches, I had to fish on the second shelf, which was nearly 2 foot deep, a bit deeper than I like at this time of year as the fish are very active and foulers can be a huge problem, but it did look good across,
Well it was about now I was going to put a few pics of my day, but it appears something doesn't like the server down here in cheddar, where we are staying, it let me so far this week but it appears to have thrown its dummy out of the router, so no pics, any way Lewis Jones won today off peg 34 with 125lb and I was second with 122lb, I should have won but I had a keep net arm malfunction trying to put an 8lb fish in the net, the fish kicked as I tried to put it in, breaking the rivet allowing the top ring to collapse forward and the fish flipped and went the wrong side, and as I said foulers could have been a problem, and they were. Nuff said, bit gutted about the pics , I will try again tomorrow night, when t will be 6 of 9,
Judith fished on after and a had a couple of carp on meat ,one of which was a nice common after about 12lb, and a nice perch aswell.




No comments:

Post a Comment