Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Tuesday costcutter acorn fishery

Well the best part of today was finding a decent breakfast close to the fishery, the bridge inn just outside yatton opens at 8am for food and at 5.75 was more the adequate. Myself and Glen Calvert were the only 2 in there, probably a couple more next week though.
Again I was early into the draw and was happy to pull out peg 7, but with only 11 of us fishing if the fish didn't want to play ball there were to many places for them to hide, and that was how the match seemed to pan out, I had a carp of about 7lb first put at 9 mtrs in front, then I had a real crucian at 14 mtrs to my right, and that was it till about 2 hours from the end, I had another carp at 9 mtrs but to get any bites at all I had to fish 17 mtrs to the bridge in front of peg 6 where I had 4 more carp, but I was miles off the pace.as Mark Jones on peg 1 was catching well, mainly going across the lake and fishing by pallet 35 with maggot on the hook, 2nd was Ray bazeley on form peg 13 with 50 odd pounds on dobbed bread and third was rays taxi driver with 35lb on peg 37, my 25lb was only good enough for 6th, oh well onwards and upwards hopefully at the weekend, weigh sheet below, also if anyone is looking for a match on Sunday there is an open on trinity on woodland lake, so phone the fishery to book in.
Well I would have put the weigh sheet up but I'm having problems lol, I will try again later
Now Wednesday morning and the picture sorted 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment