Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Tuesday costcutter acorn fishery

Well not to much to report on this one , into the draw bag and o it comes ping pong ball number 21, same peg as last time a fortnight ago, I don't like drawing the same pegs as they never seem to fish the same, and with more anglers here today than last time (20) it meant there was an angler the other side of the bridge, and today it was acorn regular Dave Stevenson, my closest angler to my right was Steve Shaw, from over the bridge . Always a difficult one to beat,
Last time I caught well at the start on pellet down to my left against the bridge so a rig for that, also late in the match I caught on pellet over groundbait to my right , so another rig for that, then my final rig was for pellet over to the far side, and that was the best part of the day for me as I couldn't get any part of my swim to get going, or caught odd fish from all parts, but I wasn't able to string any fish together, Steve to my right seemed to be doing the best with him having a good second half of the match fishing maggot over groundbait down his margins, up thought he had won easily, but I hadn't seen Darren vowels sneaking fish out on the method feeder on peg 1, he ended with 140.5 for first on the day, I didn't get a picture of him and his fish so I will apologise for having to put a pic of Steve Shaw with some of his fish which helped him into second spot with 132.15
3rd spot went to the fishery expert Bob Smith on peg 9 with 107.15
4th Glen Bailey with 90.2 on peg 36, after those weights it turned into a bit of a struggle for most , so here are the weigh sheets.

Avalon Sunday, still got a few spaces left so give me a ring to book in 07974807941

No comments:

Post a Comment