Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 February 2016

Thursday knockup Landsend fishery and still torrid

Well not to much to write about really , only 7 fishing so very disappointing really, had a new by today in the shape of Stuart woods who is having a bit of time off from his sea fishing, it was good to see him. I must say the breakfast cooked by Diane and her accomplices is very nice to, lillypool is fast becoming a memory.
Nearly had the last ticket as Mike duckett drew for me and he handed me 13, nice corner peg out the way of the wind and a in form peg, Alan oram won off it last Saturday, and even Mike Jones nearly won off it, so what could go wrong, everything !!!!,
I ended with 6 carp for 30lb and 2lb of silver's, which was 2 perch and a hybrid, nuff said , I had to watch Adrian Jeffery opposite getting a couple more carp than me and some descent perch down his edge on PRAWNS, I ask you what's all that about lol.



Top  picture is Adrian unhooking a near double at the end of the match, and a view of my flyer before the start.
The following pics are Alan oram with a few fish from his winning net of 61lb and Andy Gard with the top silver's weight on the day,which was 25lb of skimmers and perch

Alan was on 18 and caught all on meat fished in various parts of his peg, Andy had his silver's on maggot down the edge on peg 6, Adrian was second with 51lb  and I was 3rd with 32, Vince Brown came in 4th with 31lb.
I did catch an old friend today in the shape of this orange carp, I reckon I have had it 10 times over the year's, not only is it orange but its got a split dorsal making it recognisable.

No comments:

Post a Comment