Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Acorn Tuesday costcutter

Only 11 fishing today , so plenty of room again, so all good pegs then, into the draw bag and out comes 31 ping pong ball, its been ok recently so I was hopeful. I said last blog that that one was going to be a short one, but it wasn't that short , this one will be . First four hours of the match were rubbish with only 3 Carl and 2 perch in the net, I did lose a f Ewing couplers from the far bank, but what fish were in the area just seemed to be passing through without stopping, I did get a few down to empty pallet 32 but it was to little to late, catching best on double maggot over caster, I also fed to empty pallet 30 but never had a bite that side, I also think I got it wrong today as I started feeding down the shelf, but when I began feeding tight to the pallet in shallower water I began catching, grave error on my part methinks.
I lost a few lip hooked fish as well towards the end pulling to hard on small hooks, if I had taken my time I wouldn't have been to far away to getting in the money,
1st on the day was Dave write on peg 2 with 56lb
2nd des "I wish I could draw better" shipp with 53.4 on peg 5
3rd George on 34 with 43.12


1 comment:

  1. Not often we see you as a chip shop sausage lol.

    ReplyDelete