Total Pageviews

Monday 10 March 2014

Post winter league

I must a big well done to steve and Paul for running a good league, hopefully t will be just the same next year, although I do think we may see one or two teams pulling out next year as some were struggling to fill the teams towards the end of the series. The banter during the whole series was good with no real arguments, people seemed to be resigned to the fact that if you start catching a few you just got to put up with leads arriving from all over the place into your garden, well done to the frenzee team for winning with a good score, and all the boys from across the water seemed to be a really nice lot , entering into the piss taking and enjoying it , although people really want to do well no one seemed to take things to seriously(there were a couple of exceptions) so it was proper friendly "but"(that's all the welsh I know lol), I had reasonable league till the last match, but you can't beat the draw, I had a first today, I have been fishing at viaduct for longer than a care to remember, but (there's my welsh side again)today I caught a gudgeon !!!! Which I didn't think was going to bode well, at least I never had a Ruffe as this normally spells disaster, roll on the spring series which starts in April, and with no silver pool , it's overall weight only I think it will be only a pellet and meat approach, "simples" . Ye right

No comments:

Post a Comment