Total Pageviews

Monday 10 June 2013

Upcoming matches

Wildmarsh on Sunday 16 June , Father's Day, selling well with over twenty booked in already
Landsend short pole match on Sunday 23 June, it will be top set plus three more, taking you up to the number 6 section, and with 17 booked in already I think that ones going to be popular, 
As always book early to avoid disappointment 
Yesterday's match at summerhayes was a good affair especially as there were a few faces from the past I haven't seen in years, Colin Wilkins, clive Cunningham and Jamie rich to name but a few, and with there being free choccy and crisps for all , a nice little touch, I think, that on its own will be enough to tempt me back, there is an open there on the 30 th jo June and I think it's on longs which according to the locals is the better lake with lots of silvers aswell as carp so I can foresee another trip down the m5 looming

No comments:

Post a Comment