Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Weds open, acorn fishery, dog bone lake

Ended up with 11 today which s probably one to many for this small lake as there are some narrow pegs where you need to give people a bit of room, fish wise the lake seems to fish in two halves , with the left hand end there seems to be more skimmers, whereas past the bridge carp seem to dominate, I pegged it the wrong way round with 1 at the far end coming back to 11 in front of the cars, I did write a longer blog but touched the wrong button and deleted it so I can't be assed to write it again ,  so I,m not going to mention mat tomes spent most of the match walking across the bridge to
Retrieve his rig from the far side bushes or the act Alan Healey next door only manage to catch a few after dean malin turned up and made a rig for him, and that he had to pay me and Jason Radford a quid after the match as  he had been battered all round like a chip shop sausage , and this is the first time Jason has weighed in in twelve months lol
1st on the day went to Craig Edmunds making it two wins on the trot with 56.14 which n clouded the top silver weight of  37.14. He caught all his fish on banded 6mm hard pellet over loose fed 4,s off peg 8
2nd was Tom thick on 7 with 27.4
Jnt 3rd was John Thompson and me with 17.2
5th andy gard 14.10 on peg 10
6th ian cornelius 11 lb peg 1

1 comment:

  1. I've read that twice now and I'm still smiling. can't wait to see Al's face on sunday. Think I'll read it again!

    ReplyDelete